
Since you have all officially declared that you spend 'more time discussing essays on Facebook than actually writing them', I thought we could experiment with virtual learning and see whether an English Lit blog would help make your time on-line more constructive.
Never again will you need to lament the fact that you can't remember the essay title...
Never again will 'wide reading' feel like a chore...
And hopefully I will regain some of my photocopying credits as I post links on the blog, rather than making copies for you all to leave strewn around the classroom...
Let's see what happens
Never again will you need to lament the fact that you can't remember the essay title...
Never again will 'wide reading' feel like a chore...
And hopefully I will regain some of my photocopying credits as I post links on the blog, rather than making copies for you all to leave strewn around the classroom...
Let's see what happens
No comments:
Post a Comment